Blog Travel | India
New Delhi Hosts India International Travel Mart
- 15th Sep 2023
Travel the Country, See the World!
Sphere Travelmedia Exhibitions, the foremost travel-media corporation in India, will host the 'India International Travel Mart' (IITM) in New Delhi from September 14-16, 2023.
The two events of the year were held in Bengaluru from July 28-30, 2023, at the Tripura Vasini Hall, Palace Grounds, and in Chennai from August 4-6, 2023, at the Chennai Trade Complex. Around 2500 trade visitors from the travel industry attended the marts held in the host communities for these events.
Sphere Travelmedia Exhibitions is proud to have provided the travel trade industry and discerning consumers with business opportunities for twenty-three years.
With over 150 exhibitors from various travel-trade organisations and tourism bodies from 20 Indian states and 10 international destinations, IITM will feature a wide range of categories, including pilgrimages, adventures, culture and heritage, beaches, Wildlife, and hill-stations, among others.
The event provides a variety of vacation options, including pursuing the One Horned Indian Rhinoceros, visiting the pristine beaches of Goa, the hill stations of Meghalaya, the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Karnataka, the spiritual circuits of Tamil Nadu, the tribal circuits of Jharkhand, and many others. The variety of diverse and thrilling vacation spots displayed added a great deal of value to the vacation-planning efforts.
The event promoted tourist destinations in Karnataka by exhibiting aspects of the tourism industry, including the archaeology, culture, and heritage of Karnataka. The event provided a significant promotional lift for the upcoming Navaratri Festival.
India's Most Productive Travel-Marketplace:
For those in the travel and hospitality industries, the 'India International Travel Mart' provides unrivalled networking opportunities to expand their holiday offerings. It is an exceptional occasion for the travel industry to network, negotiate, and conduct business. The purpose of the event is to bring the industry face-to-face with the travel trade, corporate customers, and consumers with sufficient purchasing power.
IITM makes advances to promote responsible tourism and wellness as the world embraces sustainable practises. The exhibition showcases eco-friendly initiatives, community-based tourism projects, and conservation efforts to preserve the natural and cultural heritage of India. It encourages tourists to travel lightly and leave a positive impact on the places they visit.
Participants from 20 Indian states, including Karnataka, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Kerala, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh, Assam, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Jammu Kashmir, Puducherry, Andaman, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Telangana, Jharkhand, and West Bengal, among others.
Participants from over ten countries, including Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, the United Kingdom, Nepal, Dubai, Turkey, Singapore, Bhutan, Indonesia, and Maldives, were present.
Rohit Hangal, director of Sphere Travel Media, stated,
"With the current ongoing recovery of tourism and International Arrivals in India on a sluggish development, 'India International Travel Mart' is the ideal event to stimulate the Indian domestic tourism industry. Numerous destinations, including Goa, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Kerala, Uttarakhand, and Uttar Pradesh, will be marketing their products aggressively."
The event will provide the ideal venue for those seeking packages in a variety of categories, including religious travel, adventure travel, family vacations, and honeymoons, as well as those seeking conference destinations for their businesses.
Sanjay Hakhu, director of Sphere TravelMedia, added,
"As we recover from the pandemic and return to business mode, India has emerged as one of the most interesting and productive countries for both leisure and business travel." Over ten thousand B2B and B2C visitors will attend the event over the course of three days. As a result of the pandemic and the opening of international destinations to Indian visitors, travel companies will offer attractive packages to vacation hotspots around the globe!"
- Biggest variety of Holiday Packages of over 1000 destinations in India and abroad.
- This year, find more than 20 Indian tourism destinations participating making it one of the highlights of your search for that perfect holiday! country.
- Tourism Malaysia Israel are the Partner Countries at IITM New Delhi.
- Goa Tourism is the Partner State.
- Jharkhand Tourism Meghalaya Tourism are the Feature States.
- View Incredible India with all its amazing hues and peerless vibrancy.
- A once-a-year opportunity for travel agents and tour operators to reach out to partners from more than 10 International destinations and over 20 Indian states.
- Add more to your travel portfolio.
- International Participants representing over 10 Countries: Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, UK, Nepal, Dubai, Turkey, Singapore, Bhutan, Indonesia, Maldives, etc.
- Adventure International Destinations Visas Pilgrimage Cultural pursuits Wildlife Conference Wedding Destinations pure joy!
- Perfectly timed to target Navaratri and upcoming Winter Holidays
- The Visitor Profile is on a B2B B2C format.Entry is free
India's Premier Travel and Tourism Exhibition
- Date: 14 16 September 2023
- Venue: Annexe Hall, Constitution Club of India, Rafi Marg, Behind RBI, New Delhi - 110001