Luxury Abode aspires to be the most comprehensive source and a genuine hub to discover the best business jets and private planes for sale. We aim to have the best jet brokers, aircraft dealers and individual sellers list their exclusive flying machines with LuxuryAbode.com.
Avail the best business aviation market insights from the most professional business aircraft brokerage companies in the world. Our aim is to create a synergized luxury market place for aircraft sales and acquisitions along with strategic suggestions from the right sources to enable ease of decision making.
Find brand new and used jets for sale from extremely authentic dealers having decades of experience in the business aviation sales industry.
In today's day and age where time is of utmost essence, it is no surprise that businessmen, celebrities and companies prefer to own private jets that present them the fastest and the most comfortable way to travel short as well as long distances. Of course the flexibility of scheduling flights as per your convenience is another great advantage and this could mean the difference between a business deal successfully closed on time or lost due to lack of it.
In the current scenario owning a private jet is not just limited to the ultra-rich but there is a host of private jet users from across different spectrums. The advantages are many like not having to waste time in a crowded airport and not having fret over late or cancelled flights. For the new age businessmen and high class professionals every second counts and owning a private jet or having access to a chartered flight gives them the convenience and comfort of reaching almost any place on time and honoring their commitments. Additionally the privacy and personalization that it provides highly enhances their journey quality. A jet is no longer a luxury that only the richest companies can afford. Business meetings are often held in different locations within the same day and a private jet provides flexibility to the owner to reach many locations within a short span of time which would be highly improbable if one were to use commercial airline services.
Of course the decision to buy your own jet depends on myriad factors including the industry you work in, the amount of flying that you have to undertake, etc. If your industry is extremely time sensitive and if your travel hours are huge then buying a personal jet would make sense in terms of saving money and time surely. There are also other ways like co-ownership or fractional ownership and even using private air charter services.
The private jet sellers and private jet brokers on Luxury Abode offer all kinds of services like sales, marketing and deal management. Many are aviation experts providing strategic advice and expert solutions extremely critical while buying private jets.
LuxuryAbode.com offers an easy and simple jet search helping private jet buyers to easily search and find specific jet aircrafts. The jets are listed with all the relevant details including its description, year of make, model and high quality images of the particular jets. Among the jet aircraft we have available to buy are Cessna, Dassault, Gulfstream, and Learjet.
The various categories of jets include super heavy jet, super light jet, heavy jet, large cabin, piston single, piston twin, turboprop, super midsize jet, etc.
The aircraft manufacturers include the following:
1. Airbus, a European multinational aerospace corporation headquartered in Leiden, Netherlands.
2. Pilatus, a company founded in 1939 originating from Stans, Switzerland.
3. Piaggio, an Italian aerospace company established in the 1800s
4. Georgia-based Gulfstream Aerospace, founded in 1958.
5. Embraer Executive Jets, a Sao Paulo State-based Brazilian manufacturer of commercial, executive, military and agricultural aircraft.
6. Dassault Aviation founded in 1929 is a French aircraft manufacturer based out of Paris, France.
7. Cessna, a subsidiary of Textron headquartered out of Wichita, Kansas, United States and founded in 1927.
8. Bombardier Aerospace - A Canadian company which happens to be the third largest manufacturer of aircrafts. Founded in 1989 it is based out Dorval, Quebec, Canada.
9. Boeing is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, United States and happened to the largest aerospace company in the world.
Founded in 1932 Beechcraft is a Textron Aviation brand and is based out of Wichita, Kansas, United States.
Luxury Properties Worldwide : View +
- HONG KONG
- Danang City
- SOUTH AFRICA
- Cape Town
- Grand Baie
- SRI LANKA
- Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte
- COSTA RICA
- Network Sites