Blog Hotels | NEWS | United Kingdom
Presenting 'Little Rangers Adventures' at The London Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park
- 2nd Mar 2023
Little Rangers Adventures at The London Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park
Hong Kong, February 2023
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is thrilled to encourage families to experience the city and the hotel's surroundings, while the children begin on an exciting adventure to become Rangers, from Park Ranger to Sloane Ranger to Royal Ranger, throughout their stay.
Families may enjoy a variety of family-friendly activities just outside the hotel. From exploring the great outdoors in tranquil Hyde Park by playing sensory games to spending a day with a personal shopper at Harvey Nichols to visiting the Hyde Park Barracks to feed the horses of the Household Cavalry Mounted Regiment, all of these activities are within walking distance of the hotel.
With the London Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park's newly introduced family experience, families can enjoy London and the hotel's great location to the utmost.
Upon arrival, each child ranger will be handed a customised treasure hunt map to follow them on a specialised route, color-coded according on the selected ranger: red for Royal Ranger, blue for Sloane Ranger, and green for Park Ranger. Buckingham Palace, Harvey Nichols, and the Peter Pan Monument are all visitable locations. Following a substantial breakfast, during which families may see the Royal Household Cavalry passing by the hotel, rangers are urged to leave the hotel and begin their journey. In order to decompress after the day's activities, a special movie night will be put up in their hotel or suite.
The luxury rooms and suites give enough space for families, with the option of a Knightsbridge Family Room (connecting to a Family Hyde Park Suite - for those seeking the ultimate family pleasure.
The Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London Little Rangers Adventures is available year-round with prices beginning at £880 and includes:
- Children's amenities and sweets with a theme (presented in a dressing-up box designed bespoke by the hotel team)
- Depending on the selected Ranger, a customised treasure hunt map and accompanying plush toy.More experiences may be offered (advanced booking required and subject to availability). They include a customised shopping experience for children at Harvey Nichols, horse feeding at Hyde Park Barracks, and a sensory game to play in Hyde Park.
- Children under 12 years old pay half price for the second room in a linked room.
- A full English breakfast provided in the café overlooking Hyde Park while they watch the Royal Household Cavalry pass, or in the solitude of their room or suite.
- Children under 12 years old get three complementary meals each day from the children's menu (in The Rosebery, at Breakfast or through in room dining)
- Movie night with individualised luxuries such as popcorn, fairy lights, and a selection of children's films.
- Children dine for free at Harvey Nichols (booking in advance is required)
- More perks are available to Fans of M.O. members who log in or sign up.
Families are also urged to visit The Spa at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London, where a special children's treatment menu will be available. These particular spa treatments are available for children as young as five years old and include crystal singing bowl sessions, small massages to calm and nourish, manicures, and pedicures.
While their children are being pampered, parents may unwind in the spa's amenities, which include a sauna, vitality pool, and Zen colour therapy relaxation area. The 17-meter indoor swimming pool is also available for the enjoyment of the whole family.
Furthermore, The Aubrey, a Japanese izakaya restaurant, provides a weekend breakfast for families to enjoy while their children learn the skill of Origami. If that does not satisfy the youngsters, they may travel to The Rosebery for its award-winning seasonal afternoon tea.
The hotel's specialised Concierge Service will ensure that every family makes the most of their stay by creating custom itineraries across the city, including theatre tickets, bike routes, horseback riding, and much more.
About the London Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park
The Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London, is situated between Royal Parkland and the bustle of downtown Knightsbridge, and provides the essence of timeless tradition blended with modern flare and exceptional service. Each of the hotel's rooms and suites were refurbished by globally acclaimed designer Joyce Wang, as part of the hotel's most significant multimillion-pound renovation in its history, to mirror the natural beauty of nearby Hyde Park. Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is one of London's most prestigious addresses due to its award-winning spa and diverse dining options, including two-Michelin-starred Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, Japanese Izakaya at The Aubrey, Traditional Afternoon Tea in The Rosebery, and cocktails in the Mandarin Bar.
Add Your Comment
Thank you, for commenting !!
Your comment is under moderation...
Keep reading luxury post